Motorcycle Accidents though account for a small percentage of all total accidents in Arizona, are still very dangerous when it comes to injuries sustained from Motorcycle Accident Collisions. Below are the statistics taken from The Arizona Department of Transportation from 2010.
- 2,735 (2.58%) of all accidents that occurred in Arizona were a form of Motorcycle Accidents
- 83 fatal crashes were accounted for in 2010 while total persons killed is 86
- 2,198 persons sustained some form of injury due to a motorcycle accident
- 454 total accidents sustained property damage only
- 1,999 total accidents occurred in an urban area with 60 total being killed
- 736 total accidents occurred in a rural area with 26 total being killed